Pages

Slider

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Sophie & William's 'Super 8 Wedding' at Haileybury Chapel







Sophie and William chose to have a Classic and traditional Wedding, filled with music at the lovely Haileybury College Chapel in Hertford. Sophie's mum did a fantastic job with the flowers and we saw many familiar faces on the day, having shot Sophie's sister wedding Kirstin back in 2007. The Wedding reception took place in the amazing grounds of her family house nearby. Guests were treated to delicious food, great music and after the first dance to 'Ho Hey' by Lennon & Maisy Stella, the band 'Loaded' ripped it up for the rest of the evening! s8 films were on hand to capture their Wedding day on beautiful Vintage Super-8 film. 


Congratulations go out to the lovely Sophie and William, what a beautiful Wedding!

Super 8 Wedding Filming : s8-films 
Wedding Venue : Haileybury Chapel





3 comments:

  1. I recently went here for a party and right from the moment I walked in I was in awe and I can only hope my daddy dearest offers to pay for my wedding here someday! At wedding venues NYC they took care of every little detail one can think of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My go to florist for everything. Was a line during the cold valentine’s day weekend (got my flowers) but it's to be expected. The Floral Delivery team work hard and diligently through it all.

    ReplyDelete



  3. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you


    Photography Manchester

    ReplyDelete